top of page
Architectural projects by John C. Portman, Jr. as an intern architect with Stevens and Wilkinson from 1950 to 1953, as a solo architectural practice with the assistance of John Street from 1953 to 1956, as a partnership with H. Griffith Edwards as the firm Edwards and Portman from 1956 to 1968, and then as the firm John Portman and Associates from 1969 to 2017.
All images on the Portman Archives website are copyrighted. Please contact us for image requests or more information.
bottom of page